- Fixes and a peek at the new ‘Among Us’ map
The ‘Among Us’ have officially launched its Twitter account with a sneak peek at the new map! that’s coming to the game very soon.
• New map peek
The new map would feature many things which you can read here but you can check out the fixes and changes that’s been made in the game below.
• Balance changes
- Comms sabotage hides task arrows
- Comms red light no longer immediately responds to the correct position
- Fixed camera flinging on security cams
- Fixed inaccurate admin table on Polus
- Fixed Polus panels reachable through walls
- Fixed temperature mini-game in Polus for iOS
- Fix solo-complete reactor/seismic exploit
- Fix align engine exploit and softlock
These are just the fixes and some of the changes, you can read the full information by following the news source below.