The new version of PUBG MOBILE Lite The new PUBG Mobile Lite 0.18.4 beta update gets new areas, an improved partner framework, new accomplishments and that’s just the beginning. With this new update, alot of new features have been added to the new PUBG Mobile update, it’s good to see that the new beta update is coming with many features that every PUBG Mobile gamer would love to see. So in this article you’ll learn how to download and install the new beta update.
Tencent Games has released the new PUBG Mobile Lite 0.18.4 beta update with a large group of new features that would be something good for the pubg mobile gamers. These new update will be released out to people in general, when the company reveals the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.18.0 update.
The new PUBG Mobile Lite 0.18.4 beta update gets new areas, an improved friend framework, new accomplishments and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Aside from this, the company in the previous beta updates has included another Popularity mode, TDM ruins mode and Slide features.
PUBG MOBILE Lite will celebrate its first anniversary on the 25th of July, but just within a year, the game has surpassed 100 million downloads on the Google Play Store. It is being said that the 0.18.0 update will be a commemoration update and it will be released on July 25. Be that as it may, the organization is yet to affirm an official date for the up and coming update.
How to download and install PUBG MOBILE Lite beta update 0.18.4
• Click the download button below, wait 5 seconds and skip the pop up ad and proceed to the download page and download the new update
• After you’ve successfully downloaded the PUBG MOBILE Lite
• Locate the downloaded game
• Open the game and click on Install
• Prior to beginning the installation, your device will prompt you to change the mobile settings and permit installation of files from unknown sources. This can be done by going to Settings > Safety and Privacy, then click Install apps from unknown sources.
• Go back and click on install again
• After you’ve successfully installed the game, the next thing to do is to open the game and sign in to your PUBG MOBILE Lite account
• After the sign in is complete, you’ll be asked to download an additional content which will definitely take some time
•After the download is complete, you can start enjoying the new PUBG Mobile Lite beta update on your smartphone.